Polished Concrete is the enhancement of a concrete surface by processing the surface with grinding, honing and polishing techniques. These Techniques utilize metal and resin bonded diamond abrasives to mechanically reduce the peaks and valleys of the concrete surface and chemical reactions to fill in the capillaries of the concrete. These methods are designed to achieve the following effects.
- Dramatically increased flooring life cycle.
- Mechanical reduction of the peaks and valleys of the concrete surface.
- Chemical reactions to fill in the capillaries of the concrete.
- Improved aesthetics.
- Improved resistance to damage from water & abrasions.
- Increased surface hardness.
- Increase in co-efficient of friction.
- Increased light reflectivity.
- Reduction in concrete dusting.
- Reduced maintenance requirements and costs.
- Creation of a sustainable and environmentally friendly flooring system.
Is this your business? Update this listing