Textile Gallery Co, Ltd

Update this listing     Add your free listing
Visit website
United StatesUnited States
77/104 Sinnsathorn

Is this your business? Update this listing

Company Description

The world of PASAYA:

Textile Gallery Co,Ltd. was established in the year 2002. We provide a wide selection of the best quality home decorating items including curtains, beddings, cushions, table linens, personal accessories and all kinds of home decorating products in various attractive designs under the brand "PASAYA".

Beauty, Elegance, Intelligence and Independence, PASAYA is the brand of textile products created by world-award-winning Thai textile designers. With state of the art in designing and manufacturing process, thus makes Pasaya?s products innovative, unique, superior in quality and value. The exquisite ways of working and the concept of ?Quality of life is the beginning of quality products? can be seen from all processes and buildings in the factory

The commitment to originality, inventiveness and consistent quality standards in production, aims 80% of the output to clients in Europe, Australia, Asia and the U.S.A., while the remaining 20% is for the domestic market.

Design & Product Development

We create our designs and color in house. Our Design Studio has all the latest computer aided design systems (CAD) Within the product development work, we have approximately 600 qualities, and over 10,000 designs in 3 to 60 color ways. And now we create about 1,000 new designs a year! We regularly welcome our clients in every market around the world to develop ideas by working closely with our designs and product development department. We value our customer comments and suggestions for product improvements or additions.

A Passion for life is a passion for PASAYA

Is this your business? Update this listing